Recreation Therapy Assist.
As an essential member of our healthcare team you will play an impactful role assisting Recreation Therapy staff with the implementation of activity based programs for the residents on Continuing Care.
The Activities Assistance volunteer should:
• Have good communication and interpersonal skills
• Make a regular commitment of time
• Be comfortable in a health care setting
• Be friendly and have a positive attitude
• Be able to keep confidentiality
• Be committed to work as a team member
• Enjoy working with others to enhance their quality of life
• Be non-judgmental, tolerant, trustworthy, dependable and supportive
• Be open towards helping others in the spirit of volunteerism
Three Hills Health Center
Application to register can be completed at
or Contact Linda Krieger - Coordinator - Volunteer Resources
Linda.Krieger@ahs.ca for more information.
As per the Recreation Therapy schedule of activities. Minimum of once per week
Linda Krieger - Coordinator, Volunteer Resources