As an essential member of our healthcare team you will play an impactful role offering support, compassion and encouragement as a Visitor.
The Visitor - Facility volunteer should:
• Have good communication and interpersonal skills
• Make a regular commitment of time
• Be comfortable in a healthcare setting
• Be friendly and have a positive attitude
• Be able to keep confidentiality
• Enjoy working with others to enhance their quality of life
• Be observant, persuasive and tactful
• Be non-judgmental, tolerant, trustworthy, dependable and supportive
• Be open towards helping others in the spirit of volunteerism
Three Hills Health Center
Application to register can be completed at
or Contact Linda Krieger - Coordinator - Volunteer Resources
Time commitment is generally one time per week and up to one hour.
Linda Krieger - Coordinator, Volunteer Resources